Ty and Dan talk through the Pac-12’s 10-game season model, Notre Dame’s fall target, and much more. Plus, introducing The Solid Verbal’s Washed List, a compilation the things that make you feel really old.
Listen to this episode on our website and subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts.
Links from the show:
- Pac-12 finalizing 10-game conference-only schedule for 2020 college football season with delayed start
- Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick: Start Later, Play 8-10 Games
- Michigan State football stops workouts due to positive COVID-19 test
- Toledo football coach Jason Candle tests positive for coronavirus, to self-isolate
- Mack Brown, UNC staff to wear face shields, use sticks to socially distance during practices
- Pittsburgh athletic director Heather Lyke tells Senate that ACC schools unanimously oppose gambling on collegiate sports
- West Virginia football team, D-coordinator Vic Koenning part ways
More about The Solid Verbal: