Ty and Dan get ready for the 2020 college football season by releasing their first conference preview and discussing the ins-and-outs of the Big 12. Is Oklahoma still the team to beat? How close is Texas to being back? Does Oklahoma State or Iowa State instill more confidence? What will Baylor look like under Dave Aranda? Is Gary Patterson past his prime? Does Kansas State improve on its surprise 2019 results? And which of Texas Tech, West Virginia and Kansas will be the conference cellar dweller?
Links from the show:
- Amid tenuous times, Big Ten reveals flexible 2020 football schedule
- ACC Unveils 2020 Football Schedule
- 2020 college football player opt outs
- UConn becomes first FBS team to cancel football season because of coronavirus
- Coaches Poll top 25: Clemson, Ohio State lead first college football rankings of 2020 season
More about The Solid Verbal: