Ty and Dan dissect the seemingly imminent news that the Big Ten and Pac-12 are plotting a sooner-than-expected comeback this fall. Plus, an honest evaluation of a college football slate with very few big games, but interesting storylines nonetheless.
Links from the show:
- Big Ten officials to vote on whether to reverse course and hold an abbreviated fall college sports season
- Mid-to-late November ‘most aggressive’ return target date for Pac-12, source says
- Texas A&M’s Jhamon Ausbon to sit out season
- Ohio State CB Shaun Wade, potential top-10 pick in 2021, opts out of senior season
- LSU DL Neil Farrell expected to opt back in to season, source says
More about The Solid Verbal: