Ty and Dan empty out the inbox and address the Group of Five’s playoff chances, the most overhyped QB recruits, home field advantage in the time of COVID-19, and more. Plus, Nebraska players sue the Big Ten, creative winter football ideas, LSU’s line in quarantine, and a weird Les Miles quote.
Links from the show:
- Eight Nebraska football players sue Big Ten over decision to postpone season
- Big Ten considering multiple domed stadiums as sites for potential winter college football season
- Big 12, Conference USA join SEC in conducting three COVID-19 tests per week during 2020 season
- Sources: Majority of LSU offensive line quarantined due to coronavirus exposure
- Les Miles: Players opting out because of coronavirus pandemic then ‘opt into the pandemic’
More about The Solid Verbal: