Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Alison Brie, proud California Institute of the Arts graduate, and, for my money, one of the better ways to begin a weekend.
• Things got interesting before last night’s UCLA/Arizona halftime in a fake ref/streaking/brawl kind of way.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly makes you smarter every time. Take advantage.
• Free Connolly USC/ND preview. Just that easy.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg talks to Nebraska LB Lavonte David.
• ESPN‘s bloggers debate USC vs Notre Dame. When two unranked rivals meet, YOU THROW THE RECORDS OUT.
• Ditto for Stanford/Washington.
• ESPN‘s bloggers tell you what to watch, and that’s final.
• SI.com has a midseason All-American team (and Miami RB Lamar Miller).
• Yahoo!!!!!!’s Dr Saturday takes an unbeaten snapshot.
• The fine Doc Sat folk also have the good, bad, and the ugliness.
Today’s Video of the Day is a Euro/crazy mouth version of Led Zeppelin. Ker-azy.
Enjoy your Friday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***