Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Milhouse van Houten, who may no longer exist after the spring. More like Thrillhouse, amiright?
• Alabama and LSU haven’t even played once yet and CBS’s Brett McMurphy wonders if they could play again in the BCS National Championship. He sees things.
• USC‘s defense is good to go, says coordinator possibly not watching USC games.
• ESPN B1G blogger Brian Bennett believes in Michigan, or at least offers reasons as to why you should.
• Washington State coach Paul Wulff and UCLA’s Rick Neuheisel are headed in “different directions.”
• The trailer for a new ESPNU documentary about the first SEC Championship game. Looks pretty excellent actually.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples says the Big 12 should just let Mizzou go to greener, more SEC-like pastures.
• Staples also has power rankings in the tune of Star Wars. Yep.
• LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu is down with his “honey badger” nickname. Of course he is.
Today’s Video of the Day is the new iPhone announcement, but in 90 easy seconds. This should be how life works always.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***