Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Concordia University (Toronto) attendee Will Arnett. Arnett’s dropping out eventually led to me getting more Arrested Development, so kudos, sir.
• The trio of Ohio State players expected to return from their suspensions… were suspended again. So close!
• Connor Shaw is your new South Carolina starting QB. RIP Gamecock fun.
• SB Nation’s Spencer Hall goes all A to Z on the week.
• Ole Miss coach Houston Nutt said a recruit flip-flopped from Ole Miss to Auburn because it was “business.” Fun.
• ESPN has pertinent Stanford questions.
• Wild Heisman speculation!
• Utah QB Jordan Wynn is out 2-3 weeks at the very least with a shoulder injury. Fork meet Utes.
• Illinois LB Jonathan Brown is out a game after the squares frowned upon him kneeing a Northwestern player between the legs. Lame.
• Oklahoma LB Travis Lewis brings the funny on Twitter.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel goes overtime.
• The Wiz has Week 5 screengrabs. Nebraska fans seem bummed.
• Kind of cool that Marshall Lobbestael holding onto his QB spot for Washington State is a positive story.
Today’s Video of the Day is a fun collection of moderately serious injuries suffered in September. Woo.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***