Today’s Chorus is brought to you by NYU graduate and Parks and Rec person Aubrey Plaza. So very glad to have her back on my Thursdays.
• The Arizona Republic is following BCS money. This could get derrrrrty.
• CBS’s Bruce Feldman has deserved praise for LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu, who’s now officially “The Honey Badger.”
• Toledo wants its (SHADY) loss to Syracuse reversed. Seems futile.
• Texas A&M has officially joined the SEC.
• Minnesota coach Jerry Kill suffered another seizure and readmitted himself to the hospital. Time will be taken to hopefully get all straightened out.
• Florida State CB Greg Reid was arrested on misdemeanor obstruction of justice and perjury charges. And it involved a scooter. This is all starting to feel very meltdown-y.
• So that’s that for New Mexico coach Mike Locksley after a recruit got a DWI driving a car registered to Locksley. Feels like a no-no.
• They also learned things. Good for them.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly is up in the weekend’s numbers. I think they got to second base.
• I thought I told you that SI.com’s Stewart Mandel didn’t stop.
• The Wiz has your week four screengrabs. Cincy girl wins the week.
Today’s Video of the Day is Beats by Dry Cleaner.
Enjoy your Monday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***