Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Macalester College (go Scots!) alum and Friday Night Lights co-creator Peter Berg. Here’s to hoping he goes home with some hardware Sunday night.
• Minnesota coach Jerry Kill is still in the hospital. Here’s to hoping he comes out soon and does so bigger, stronger, faster, etc. KILL!
• Mississippi State hosts LSU tonight. SB Nation’s Bill Connelly seeks to make you wiser about the whole affair.
• SI.com’s Maggie Gray talks to Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher ahead of Saturday night’s Oklahoma game.
• Bob and Mark Stoops meet up again Saturday night. CBS’s Brett McMurphy gets all up in the brotherhood.
• Arizona WR Juron Criner is questionable vs Stanford, due to a complete lack of an appendix.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd profiles walk-on Oklahoma starting RB Dominique Whaley. Walk-on power! (©Andy Staples)
• Big Daddy’s excited for Saturday’s Nebraska game.
• ESPN‘s bloggers will tell you what to watch this weekend AND YOU WILL LIKE IT. Now finish your vegetables.
• Predictions are also available, should you choose to accept.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel answers your questions in text form.
• Ohio State is down an edge rusher (their really good one).
Today’s Video of the Day is the best taxidermy commercial you’ll see all morning.
Enjoy your Thursday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***