Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Scarlett Johansson, who, besides being everywhere on the Internet today, should just be here every once in awhile to restore Chorus order.
• The Columbus Dispatch has new details regarding Ohio State booster tomfoolery.
• CBS’s Brett McMurphy has new coach report cards atop bowl projections and Heisman voting. All free.
• Georgia RB Isaiah Crowell is officially your starting Bulldog back.
• Oklahoma‘s looking west. Hey, if you’re going to be a part of ruining college football, might as well get some occasional Santa Monica hotel rooms out of it, too.
• Oregon State QB Sean Mannion is your new starting Beaver QB. I’ll update you if this ever matters again.
• Boise State gets sanctioned up. Welcome to the medium time, fellas.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly has a new Numerical column. It’s mostly a bummer, but in the fact-iest kind of way.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples has moving picture power rankings.
• Notre Dame TE Mike Ragone is out for the year with an ACL issue.
• Every awesome spinny ESPNU logo. You know you like it.
Today’s Video of the Day is dogs at 1000 frames/second. This is happening, people.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***