Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Wilco’s Jeff Tweedy, alumnus of the road, that’s what. Also he sings Black Eyed Peas songs way better than anyone else.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd says Texas overplayed its hand with the Longhorn Network. Dennis Dodd would be correct.
• Louisville will see your two-headed QB monster and raise you a triple.
• UCLA lost its center to sweet lady ganja for a game.
• LSU WR Russell Shepard will now sit three games.
• Arizona State will black out Friday night.
• ESPN‘s bloggers are very specific about what they want you to watch this weekend. Don’t cross them.
• Said bloggers also do some old fashion predictin’.
• SB Nation’s Spencer Hall has a Week One Alphabetical. Get silly, folks.
• SI.com’s George Schroeder says Baylor just wants to make sure Baylor gets taken care of.
• Rick Neuheisel may be the only one who cares at UCLA. About right.
Today’s Video of the Day is the trailer for More than Me, a documentary about comedian Jim Breuer taking his 84-year-old dad on the road with him.
Enjoy your Thursday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***