Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Christine Taylor, Allentown PA native. She’s also, by my count, the only person to ever appear in “Hey Dude,” “Zoolander,” and “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” Amazing.
• The HATERZ still doubt Boise State, says CBS’s Dennis Dodd.
• Tommy Rees is officially your new starting Notre Dame QB.
• Starting Oklahoma State S Johnny Thomas is ineligible for the 2011 season.
• Four suspended Ohio State players are back. FINALLY.
• Florida didn’t show much against Florida Atlantic. Well, yeah.
• ESPN’s Edward Aschoff says Mississippi State can’t get too excited about Auburn’s run D. Ok, it can get a little excited.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett has a B1G stock report. He’s quite impressed by what Penn State did against Indiana State. Somebody has to be.
• Texas has young RBs who may or may not get stonewalled by older men on Saturday vs BYU.
• The Marshall Lobbestael era (six or so weeks worth) begins (again) for Washington State. Woo.
• Georgia‘s probably in on the spread offense.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples compares college football teams to TV shows. Or something, I’m lost.
• The Wiz has the best screengrabs of the week. This is quietly one of my favorite things about college football every year.
• USC RB Marc Tyler is back and he now has a shiny new merit badge for silence.
• USC RB Dillon Baxter and family are probably unhappy with Lane Kiffin.
• Oklahoma RB Jonathan MIller is done with Norman. Done.
Today’s Video of the Day is Louis CK talking about George Carlin. Kind of perfect.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***