Today’s Chorus is brought to you by NYU graduate and Lost executive producer Damon Lindelof. This mention is to serve as a reminder that I still hold a grudge.
• CBS’s Bryan Fischer has a week one wrap. Get your knowledge on.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly has week one number dissection. Get some more knowledge on.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel has a new College Football Overtime in which he has the common sense to call the Pac-12 horrible after week one.
• Tennessee has a new crimson-y AD.
• Reading this Heisman Watch collection will only hurt your brain.
• ESPN has conference power rankings. It’s what they do.
• Texas WR Marquise Goodwin is coming back to the Longhorns after saying he would redshirt to focus on track. The Garrett Gilbert Effect!
• SI.com’s Holly Anderson (Peete) has week one judginess.
• Nick Saban still doesn’t have a “starting quarterback” per se.
• Florida DT Shariff Floyd is still ineligible (for now).
• Ole Miss RB Brandon Bolden will miss a few weeks with a fractured ankle. Bad times.
• Oregon CB Cliff Harris and LB Kiko Alonso are still suspended for the time being.
Today’s Video of the Day is a collection of acceptable NSFW words, at least within the context of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. (NSFW)
Enjoy your Tuesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***