Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Longhorn Network mascot McConaughey. Big week for him.
• Miami QB Jacory Harris thinks he’ll be playing in a week. I imagine it’ll be just that easy.
• Also, Harris admires penguins, so there’s that.
• ESPN has conference power rankings. They got the SWAC all wrong. Typical.
• Texas A&M has around a week left before they’re OUT (maybe).
• ESPN’s Ted Miller advises against counting Rick Neuheisel out. The Solid Verbal’s Dan Rubenstein says do whatever you want.
• ESPN’s Ivan Maisel profiles Stanford coach David Shaw and David Shaw’s dad. Aw.
• The Daily says Texas A&M is screwing everything up for everyone. About right.
• LSU‘s 2010 offense totally wasn’t Gary Crowton‘s fault, confirms Gary Crowton.
• SI.com’s Richard Deitsch leads a CFB TV roundtable. Interesting stuff.
• Oregon‘s starting a RS freshman at center against LSU‘s defensive line. Pray for mojo.
• USC LB Chris Galippo is healed and 100%. Translation, he’s feeling better and at around 78%.
Today’s Video of the Day is an adorable baby jaguar. Feels right.
Enjoy your Monday. IT’S GAME WEEK.
***Follow me on Twitter.***