Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Minka Kelly. Gentlemen, start your engines.
• Arrest warrants for second degree battery (felony) have been issued for QB Jordan Jefferson and LB Josh Johns. Not good.
• Eight Miami players are currently ineligible, including QB Jacory Harris. Time to grease some NCAA wheels, Hurricane boosters.
• LSU WR Russell Shepard has been suspended indefinitely for a “compliance” issue surrounding the NCAA‘s investigation of Will Lyles.
• SMU says it’s ready for some Big 12 football. Cute.
• Pac-12 players talk about ASU LB Vontaze Burfict. They’re all wisely very careful with their words.
• ESPN’s Andrea Adelson profiles the San Diego State backfield.
• Chip Kelly and Les Miles filmed (separate) ESPN Gameday commercials. I give the acting nod to Kelly here.
• Oregon and Boise State have new NIke Pro Combat uniforms. And they’re weird and great.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel falls in love with five unranked teams.
• Another Arizona defender is out for the year, this time it’s CB Jonathan McKnight. Brutal.
• JoePa is a Skyping machine. I’m told the kids LOVE the Skype.
Today’s Video of the Day is OK Go covering the Muppets theme song.
Enjoy your Friday. (And one more Saturday without football)
***Follow me on Twitter.***