Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Reed College attendee Steve Jobs. Fare thee well, sir.
• Tennessee S Janzen Jackson is out in Knoxville after multiple failed drug tests. Things got a little happier in SEC receiver meetings.
• LSU QB Jordan Jefferson had his home searched by police, who took DNA swabs and looked for evidence in connection to Jefferson’s alleged role in a Baton Rouge bar fight last week.
• Purdue QB Rob Henry tore an ACL, which means he’s a Purdue offensive skill position player.
• The Big East needs points and they need ’em bad.
• Former Oregon RB Lache Seastrunk has already begun practicing with Baylor. Inspiring times for 5th string RBs everywhere.
• Florida gets the Bill Connelly treatment at SB Nation.
• CBS’s Tony Barnhart takes a tour of the fall’s games that will determine the 2011 BCS champion. And Nebraska–Wisconsin.
• Something called All-Access: Oklahoma aired on ESPN earlier this week. There were highlights.
• Big East Week is getting out of control at Yahoo!!!!!’s Dr Saturday.
• Touted Oregon freshman TE Colt Lyerla will play this year. A lot.
Today’s Video of the Day is Nebraska jersey unboxing porn. It’s a very specific fetish.
Enjoy your Thursday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***