Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Maryland grad Larry David. Curb was fantastic Sunday and now the Terps get new gear. It’s always good to be LD.
• The LSU players involved in last week’s Baton Rouge bar fight could face felony battery charges.
• The number of Miami players with eligibility issues going into the opener sits around 15. This seems worrisome.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd talks TCU and CBS’s Jerry Hinnen previews the entire Mountain West. Tag Team back again.
• Seth Doege is officially Texas Tech’s starting QB. Not a surprise.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett speaks with Michigan QB Denard Robinson.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg has Wisconsin depth chart notes. (Theres a “1” next to Russell Wilson‘s name)
• Notes from the last Boise State scrimmage can be read.
• Fox’s Gus Johnson visits Tempe (in a private jet) to visit ASU. Let’s all pretend like he isn’t wearing a shirt with his own catchphrase on it, ok?
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly gets his Norman on.
• Whatever, I like the new Maryland helmets.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel picks Dana Holgorsen’s brain. I like.
• SI.com hired EDSBS and SB Nation’s Holly Anderson. She immediately does work re: LSU.
Today’s Video of the Day is outtakes from the Food Network’s Sandra Lee. HOMEMADE.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***