Today’s Chorus is brought to you by noted boat captain and laddy mag officer Hugh Hefner. He also is quite familiar with what Oskee Wow Wow means. I-L-L.
• Four LSU players (including QB Jordan Jefferson) will be questioned soon about their alleged involvement in a bar fight. Well played, LSU, never let Oregon and the Pac-12 one-up the SEC with anything.
• NC State DT J.R. Sweezy is out six weeks after breaking his foot. Shame, he’s the captain of the All Real-Name-Sounds-Like-A-Nickname team.
• CBS’s Eric Sorenson has schedule grades. Kudos for the “F-” addition.
• Oregon RB Lache Seastrunk, a once-touted prospect and current central person in the ongoing Will Lyles saga, has decided to transfer, possibly to Baylor. Worth it!
• Nebraska‘s studying up for the B1G.
• ESPN‘s conference bloggers have bowl projections, just in case it had been too long without reading the words “Meineke Car Care” on a sports site.
• Notre Dame will name a starting QB tomorrow. The lathering sound you hear is coming from Eastern PA.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly previews Alabama, proving he’ll preview any team, no matter how small or well-dressed they may be.
• Georgia has new uniforms for Week 1’s Boise State game.
• Is there a Taiwanese animation to accompany the Miami–Nevin Shapiro story? You tell me.
• SI.com’s Cory McCartney previews the Mountain West. Hoping he didn’t wear blue on blue when he wrote it. Scandal.
• Celebrate former Miami booster Nevin Shapiro with new, comfortable attire!
• Rivals has the top ten flaws in college football. ACTUAL football flaws.
• “Boston College RB” is the new “Spinal Tap drummer.”
Today’s Video of the Day is what you get when you combine a former fighter pilot who is now well into his 70s, a video camera, and a frank talk about boners.
Enjoy your Monday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***