Today’s Chorus is brought to you by lovely Emerson College alum Maria Menounos. Don’t be funny around her.
• The death penalty may be a thing for Miami.
• Auburn named Barrett Trotter its new starting QB. I’m guessing yards will be amassed.
• Washington RB Chris Polk had minor knee surgery and will miss the next three or four weeks. Adjust your Husky thoughts accordingly.
• Oregon QB Darron Thomas says he was asleep in Cliff Harris’s speeding car. I buy it.
• The MRI on TCU QB Casey Pachall‘s bum shoulder (from an actual bum!) was negative. Which is positive.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly previews TCU. Their line graph looks like a scary mouth, which seems about right.
• Dr Saturday‘s Big 12 Week comes to a close. Get it while the gettin’s good.
• Fox’s Gus Johnson talks to Oregon. BUSINESS.
• ESPN’s David Ubben profiles Missouri QB James Franklin.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett has Notre Dame recruiting updates. The little guys are finally making a move.
• Fox Sports’s Thayer Evans profiles Houston QB Case Keenum. Virginity is broached.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples has an SEC preview. Read: It’s ClowneyTime.
Today’s Video of the Day is orangutans just trying to stay cool.
Enjoy your Friday. Work it.
***Follow me on Twitter.***