Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Freaks and Geeks AND Loyola Marymount alum Linda Cardellini. I think I like the Lindsay Weir version better.
• Arkansas RB Knile Davis is out for the season after breaking his ankle during a scrimmage. Awful news.
• Texas A&M to the SEC isn’t nearly as true as the consistently reliable Texas A&M Rivals site would have you believe.
• Could Florida State go to the SEC? Probabmaybwhoknows.
• We like Indiana coach Kevin Wilson a lot more after his radio appearance yesterday.
• 2011 will be Howard Schnellenberger’s last year coaching Florida Atlantic. Here’s to his pants being suspended in a professional, respectable way.
• A nice point/counterpoint between Florida H-back Trey Burton and an interviewer. Her point is calling him hot, his counterpoint is looking at her chest. It balances out.
• ESPN figures out which teams are just big ol’ teases.
• Jim Tressel and Ohio State are testifying today before the NCAA. Perfect way to start the weekend, right?
• Fox Sports’s Thayer Evans profiles West Virginia menace DE Bruce Irvin.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples has an ACC preview, but fails to talk about Maryland scooters. This is why we win.
• SEC Week is real and it’s spectacular.
• Cal lost presumed starting FB Eric Stevens to a torn ACL.
• Rivals has a Florida State preview. Conclusion: It’s Bjoern Time.
• Cincinnati‘s going black on matte black with alternate helmets.
Today’s Video of the Day is the Warcraft kid freaking out over a tattoo. This is video birth control.
Enjoy your Friday. Keep warm.
***Follow me on Twitter.***