Today’s Chorus is brought to you by SUNY-Buffalo graduate and film mogul Harvey Weinstein. A little birdie told me that The Weinstein Company is interested in optioning The Solid Verbal story. That little birdie? Me.
• The NCAA isn’t done with Ohio State. Or are they? No, they’re not.
• Your monthly Texas A&M-to-the-SEC rumor (this time with a double shot of Governor Rick Perry) is now ready for you. Careful, it’s hot.
• Boise State AD Gene Bleymaier is no more in the Treasure Valley. Ok, he’ll still probably be in the area, but somebody new will be occupying his office.
• Missouri DT Sheldon Richardson has finally been cleared to practice for the Tigers, though he may still go to USC. Or not. Or so.
• Cincinnati AD Mike Thomas will accept the same position at Illinois. Things just got a whole lot more orange.
• SB Nation’s Spencer Hall previewed every SEC game, I’m assuming because he hates sanity.
• ESPN’s Andrea Adelson has Big East practice reports. Most importantly, cursing and Tweeting is out at Pitt.
• ESPN checks in with second-year coaches.
• Penn State coach Joe Paterno returned to practice with his arm in a sling and his body in a golf cart.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly previews Boise State. Spoiler: The numbers love ’em.
• South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier doesn’t want his players swearing. He’s the only one allowed.
• Is Cal‘s offense too hard for young players? Sure, that must be it, you all are just too dumb to understand.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel has a mailbag AND a Dodge Stratus.
• College football and MS Paint (penises) will never, ever get old.
• Dr Saturday‘s SEC Week keeps on keeping on.
• Georgia Tech OT Phil Smith has been suspended for two games for rule breakage.
• Former Nebraska RB Ahman Green will be roaming sidelines for the Big Ten Network this fall. My only connection to this is that I once accidentally walked in on two people (neither of which were Ahman Green) attempting to make babies in the basement of a building he lived in in Omaha. This has nothing to do with anything.
• 2012 Auburn QB commit Zeke Pike is already thrilled to prod Alabama fans on Twitter. This will only end in mutual respect and peaceful thoughts.
• Rivals previews Nebraska, without any of the Ahman Green insight I provided above. Lame.
Today’s Video of the Day is Paul Rudd’s marketing genius.
Enjoy your Thursday. Enjoy your style.
***Follow me on Twitter.***