Today’s Chorus is brought to you by non-college person Marisa Miller, who appears on Camera Guy Dave’s show, The Daily Habit. He’s now Producer Dave. Take pity on him.
• Penn State coach Joe Paterno suffered shoulder and hip injuries after being run over during practice yesterday. Not cool, WR just doing his job like he’s supposed to, not cool.
• SI.com dares to go inside the private world of Urban Meyer. It appears there are more smiles (and mustaches) there than in the Urban Meyer public world.
• CBS’s Bryan Fischer has UCLA practice notes. Mine will be coming out here shortly. His are far more informative.
• Texas S Christian Scott was arrested for misdemeanor assault. Texas. Fight. Texas. Fight. Texas. Fight. (etc)
• Speaking of which, SB Nation’s Bill Connelly previews Texas and comes to the conclusion that he has no idea what to think. Perfect.
• Upcoming guest and ESPN Big 12 blogger David Ubben ranks conference LBs.
• He then breaks down Big 12 QB competition, which isn’t the same now that Kansas’s Kale Pick is now a WR. RIP Most Unfortunate Last Name for a QB.
• The Pac-12 only has one QB battle (UCLA). “Battle” may be too strong a word for anything happening in Westwood right now.
• ESPN’s Edward Aschoff does the same in the SEC. DRAMA.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel and Andy Staples have ten reasons to be excited about college football. Number 11? Staples/Mandel collabo column. Duh.
• ESPN has interviews with conference commissioners. They’re as exciting as you think they are.
• The Eugene Register Guard’s Rob Moseley has an Oregon practice update.
• Georgia LB Jarvis Jones has been cleared by the NCAA.
• It’s SEC Week in DrSaturdayville. Read, absorb, learn.
• Nebraska has a WR/QB. I’m officially calling the position a “Qwibber” (QWBR).
• Rivals previews the Pokes. Yee-haw.
Today’s Video of the Day is world record parallel parking. Yes, that exists.
Enjoy your Tuesday. Fashion!
***Follow me on Twitter.***