Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Michael McKean, the only Carnegie Mellon graduate to also be a member of Spinal Tap. Beat that.
• Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher‘s son is battling a rare blood disorder. Strong wishes from the Click Chorus.
• Arizona State LB Vontaze Burfict blew up a teammate. Quick, everybody act surprised.
• Michigan WR Darryl Stonum has been forced to redshirt this year after a DUI plea. Ty thinks it’s laughable to compare the situation to Michael Floyd‘s, which is true, it appears Michigan may desire a higher standard under Brady Hoke. Apples and golden oranges.
• The Longhorn Network contract is analyzed by Outkick the Coverage’s Clay Travis. Allegedly.
• It’s QB John Brantley‘s turn in Florida. Again.
• Nebraska QB Bubba Starling, who definitely is playing baseball and not football, didn’t practice and isn’t on the roster. So other than that…
• Fox Sports’s Andrew Astleford profiles Missouri QB James Franklin, who may do the unthinkable and finish in the top half of some Big 12 passing categories, eclipsing the immortal standard set my Blaine Gabbert.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly has been saving his West Virginia preview for a special occasion. Or today, either way.
• Boise State has gotten around the Mountain West‘s unfair blue-on-blue ban. Brilliant.
• Michigan St DT Jerel Worthy has immortalized his disdain for the Maize and Blue.
• Wrap up Pac-12 Week with Yahoo!!!!!!’s Dr Saturday.
• Virginia Tech gets the latest Rivals preview treatment. LUNCHPAILS!
Today’s Video of the Day is the (DECIDEDLY NSFW) trailer for The Sitter.
Enjoy your Monday. Clothing is purchasable.
***Follow me on Twitter.***