Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Daniel Tosh, UCF graduate, and possible Knight-Knight fan. Doing O’Leary proud!
• The Humanitarian Bowl is no more. The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl is, uh, more.
• Oregon State WR James Rodgers has been cleared for (limited) practice, which is awful news for everybody in the Pac-12.
• CBS’s Tony Barnhart has 2011’s top ten trap games. As always, Admiral Ackbar ghost wrote most of this.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly has a thorough, fact-filled Auburn preview. RollsRoyce5 will immediate denounce all of it as being a sham and biased.
• ESPN’s David Ubben reflects on Big 12 media days. Guessing they weren’t served lobster like the lucky sumbitches in the Big East.
• An SEC media days lookback.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel has a new mailbag that completely ignores this season of Whale Wars, which I know Stew himself is not doing. Bring it out in the open, Mandel!
• Yahoo!!!!!!’s Dr Saturday continues Pac-12 week with Cal and defining games. (And no, Cal isn’t in today’s defining games post)
• Rivals has the nation’s best OL groups. Iowa is #5 despite last September’s Arizona game existing.
• Touted incoming Mizzou DE Sheldon Richardson is yet to be cleared by the NCAA. Or he has. Or he hasn’t. Or he has. Or he hasn’t.
• Illinois waterskis. Simple as that.
Today’s Video of the Day is an explanation of hipsterdom, but by puppets. Of course.
Enjoy your Thursday. Rock the shwag.
***Follow me on Twitter.***