Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Penn State graduate (and Notre Dame fan) Ty Hildenbrandt. With this morning’s Michael Floyd news, today is his Independence Day.
• Notre Dame WR Michael Floyd has been officially reinstated by Brian Kelly. I’ll bet he learned his lesson.
• Miami OT Seantrel Henderson may miss the 2011 season (or a large chunk thereof) after he undergoes back surgery next week. We’re gonna need a bigger table.
• CBS’s Brett McMurphy has a post-Big East media day profile of West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen. Only read this if you want to know more about Mike Leach’s sweat pants.
• Virginia Tech OT Blake DeChristopher will miss the next 4-6 weeks with a wonky boob. And that’s how you do a painful injury a complete disservice.
• EDSBS has the least watchable teams in recent CFB history. I’m still not over his Paul Wulff descriptions.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly makes with the Penn State previewing.
• ESPN’s Ted Miller has quick things-to-know on Pac-12 teams.
• The Big East may expand again. I learned this from looking into Ivan Maisel‘s steely eyes.
• Texas and Oklahoma fans brought knives to a knife fight (at Applebee’s). Luckily, the magical phrase, “ruptured scrotum” is nowhere to be found here.
• Rivals ranks receiving corps. They really dropped the ball with Arkansasat #1. <– Comedy.
• SI.com’s Ben Glicksman says Penn State needs somebody to throw the ball to their own team. Crazy, I know.
• Listen to a fun interview with Mike Leach. Psh, like any of them aren’t.
• Memphis is so edgy.
• Central Michigan is so maroon.
• Continue reading Dr Saturday’s Pac-12 week. Become smarter. Rinse repeat.
• Rivals previews South Carolina. This is your last chance to read this.
Today’s Video of the Day is a mariachi band serenading a beluga whale. Because it is, that’s why.
Enjoy your Wednesday. Shop, don’t drop.
***Follow me on Twitter.***