Today’s Chorus is brought to you by the always-dreamy Harry Hamlin, Yale graduate. Excuse me, after last night, it’s Big Dog, Yale graduate (NSFW language).
• CBS’s Brett McMurphy talks with paralyzed Rutgers player Eric LeGrand about kickoffs.
• Nebraska QB signee Bubba Starling is still figuring out if he wants to take $7.5 million from the Kansas City Royals. Good one!
• Syracuse WR Marcus Sales is quite serious about the drugs that may or may not belong to him in his vehicle. Felony drug charges now exist for Sales.
• Illinois LB Ashante Williams has been suspended indefinitely. So So Indef.
• You were all probably wondering if Terrelle Pryor‘s high school mentor was cleared three years ago of improper booster behavior, right?. Good news for all.
• Fox Sports Houston talks the 2011 schedule of… Houston. I know, right?
• Need a little Holgorsen to get your August started? Of course you do.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly previews Georgia, a team with numbers in all of the right places (except the pesky W-L columns).
• UCF coach George O’Leary just wants to be liked. By everyone.
• More B1G team previews and conference forecasting are now available (FREE) as Yahoo!!!!!’s Dr Saturday concludes B1G Week.
• Penn State QB Paul Jones (former 5*) will miss 2011 with academic issues.
• USC is the latest Rivals team preview. Again, these Rivals previews would be a good place to start learning about more than just the QB’s name when you talk about a team (ahem, anonymous TV analysts).
• Michigan DC Greg Mattison is getting bizzay in Ann Arbor. I’m so in touch.
Today’s Video of the Day is an older lady being thrown about and terrified in Corvette. Always funny.
Enjoy your Monday. Support the Verbal.
***Follow me on Twitter.***