Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Mila Kunis. She has a movie out. I feel like this is enough.
• North Carolina DC Everett Withers is now the interim coach of the Tar Heels. As Yahoo!!!!!’s Dr Saturday notes, the good news is that Withers oversaw the “worst statistical defense in Big Ten history. Woo.
• North Carolina‘s AD peacedthefugout.
• SB Nation’s Spencer Hall profiles the demise of Butch Davis. Management speak is abound.
• Mr. Hall also has everything you need to know about yesterday’s B1G media day. It’s the funniest thing you’ll read today.
• Nebraska coach Bo Pelini spoke at relative length about the 2011 season and Nebraska’s B1G introduction.
• ESPN has B1G media day notes. They’re not nearly as funny as the above link.
• Jerry Kill. That’s all.
• Fox Sports Ohio looks at Ohio State coach Luke Fickell’s day yesterday. And the HATERZ.
• CBS’s Bryan Fischer looks at Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott and how the Pac-12 Networks came about. My hypothesis? He isn’t Tom Hanson.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel looks ahead at the Pac-12’s business model (straight cash homey).
• USC QB Matt Barkley goes Irish, and it’s fantastic.
• ESPN anonymously ranks Big 12 RBs. Fozzy checks in at #10.
• ESPN blogger screengrabs are just the best.
• ESPN’s Andrea Adelsen profiles Syracuse LB Adam Harris. It includes the quote, “I didn’t dislike Cornell by any means…” Liar.
• The Big East has some major DBs. And defensive backs.
• The Sporting News’s Matt Hayes profiles ASU LB Vontaze Burfict. Everyone read it before it’s too late…
• Yahoo!!!!!’s Dr Saturday previews Penn State and their QBs who will stop at nothing to make sure every pass is caught by somebody on the field.
• Former Nebraska QB Cody Green has landed at Tulsa. He noted, “Wait, where’d everyone go?”
Today’s Video of the Day features the finest physical injuries of the past 29 days. Huzzah!
Enjoy your Friday/summer fashions!
***Follow me on Twitter.***