Today’s Chorus is brought to you by USC attendee Ron Howard, who had a similar run-in with TMZ to Marc Tyler’s, only his was way more graphic.
• Oregon coach Chip Kelly gave his first extensive comments since Yahoo!‘s most recent Will Lyles story. Not much was said.
• Alabama *officially* has nothing to do with T-Town Menswear, the outfitter that definitely didn’t do anything wrong with current and former Tide players.
• The Mountain West has arbitrarily decided that Boise State can’t wear their all-blues at home. Because really, what you want to do when you lose your biggest team and gain a new signature team, you’d like alienate the new guys as soon as possible.
• Former Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor has a clearer path to the NFL’s Supplemental Draft — the Buckeyes want nothing to do with him.
• Stanford QB Andrew Luck will only play one more year for Stanford, surprising no one.
• UCLA QB Brett Hundley will be out for about a month after tearing meniscus in his right knee. The Bruins is exactly on schedule.
• Florida RB (and noted sprinter) Jeff Demps will play football this fall. Quickly.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd talks to Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops at Big 12 media day about losing. Exciting stuff.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel has decided robots are the way to go for college football. It’s all fun and games until the video replay machine kills somebody.
• ESPN has choice quotes and storylines from Big 12 media day (Day 2). Lapel pins wowed the masses.
• ESPN’s Ted Miller is all up in Stanford QB Andrew Luck’s beard. And I don’t blame him.
• Georgia coach Mark Richt talks to ESPN’s Chris Fowler al fresco.
• Clemson QB Tajh Boyd got in an early dig on South Carolina. I like.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly loves him some pig sooie.
• I see what you did there, Georgia Tech. Clever.
• Yahoo!!!!!’s Dr. Saturday has a Minnesota preview. It includes a painful MarQueis Gray pun (but is otherwise very good).
• Rivals has a West Virginia preview. I’m choosing to pronounced probable star WR Ivan McCartney “Ee-vahn,” mostly because I can.
• Tate Forcier is going to San Jose State (this week).
Today’s Video of the Day is Baylor QB Robert Griffin not giving a crap. Go to 2:12 mark. (via Dr Sat)
Enjoy your Wednesday. Drape yourself in fine cloth.
***Follow me on Twitter.***