Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Southern Miss graduate Jimmy Buffett, who’s responsible for all of this excellent Mike Leach-Key West stuff. Good enough.
• Paralyzed Rutgers DT Eric LeGrand stood up. AWESOME.
• Ohio State AD Gene Smith figures everything’s cool now in Columbus. Ok then.
• It appears that Georgia Tech may have violated some NCAA rules. You have three options — stay tuned for more, stop paying attention, or keep the ball yourself.
• The NCAA isn’t done with Auburn. Allegedly.
• West Virginia OG Josh Jenkins will miss the 2011 season after undergoing knee surgery.
• CBS’s Bryan Fischer profiles compliance. Pretty much the sexiest thing of the entire offseason.
• Football Study Hall has adjusted strengths of schedule. I don’t know if Bill Connelly has kids, but if he does, I have a feeling he’s constantly disappointed with their F/+ rating.
• ESPN debates what motivates the SEC and B1G. The piece is accompanied by one of the most attractive pictures ever to be featured on ESPN.
• Now that you know how secondaries in the Big 12 are ranked (in July), you may move on with your day.
• John Legend likes Ohio State. The universe just balanced out a little. “Take that, talented guy who dates supermodels!”
• Fox Sports West profiles USC WR Brice Butler.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly contends that Oregon State has misplaced aggression, which is one of the worst types of aggressions there is.
• Syracuse coach Doug Marrone is an outstanding human.
• They’re dropping like flies in Tempe. Slutty, slutty flies.
• The sweatervest is alive and well in Ohio.
• Utah OC Norm Chow will make $500,000 to not coach at UCLA. Good gig if you can get it.
• Rivals looks back at all of the 5-stars of the “Rivals” era. You’ll learn who wins “Best Five Star” at the upcoming Rivies.
Today’s Video of the Day is Seth Meyers monologging (sp?) at the ESPYs last night. I didn’t watch the whole thing. Mostly because I wanted to do something else.
Enjoy your Thursday. Shirts!
***Follow me on Twitter.***