Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Lindsay Sloane, college career unknown. I do know that she went to the same high school as Matt Cassell, she’s briefly in Horrible Bosses and will be in something called “A Good Old Fashioned Orgy.” I enjoy Lindsay Sloane.
• ESPN‘s suing Ohio State for the most valuable commodity of all — INFORMATION.
• Eleven Warriors has the requests from various CFB media for Ohio State documents. My brain is imploding.
• Excerpts from Mike Leach‘s new book, Swing your Sword can be found on Yahoo’s The PostGame (red period).
• Georgia OL Brent Benedict is transferring to Virginia Tech. Once those cows greet you as you drive into Blacksburg, IT’S OVER.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly tries to understand Cincinnati.
• The day has finally come — ESPN RANKS B1G SECONDARIES!!!!!!
• ESPN is previewing impact games well ahead of kickoff and about three weeks ahead of fall camp. And I’m reading them.
• The toxicology reports from the death of Oklahoma LB Austin Box have been released.
• Fox Sports Detroit previews B1G QBs. If you get distracted, there are photographs of random attractive Detroit citizens to take your mind off of football.
• Things were even fishier than we probably even thought with the way ESPN’s Craig James handled the whole “I’m gonna get a coach fired” situation.
• I didn’t even know this existed, but SI.com has recruiting rundowns by 24/7’s Barton Simmons. Start reading ’em, especially when they’re about Oregon not hurting in the short term on the recruiting trail.
• Kansas City Royals OF Bubba Starling is in Lincoln, NE.
• Washington will play San Diego State and LSU next year. Husky games just got way more attractive (physically).
• Oh don’t pretend like you didn’t see a Randy Edsall-inspired ice cream flavor coming.
Today’s Video of the Day is part one of a documentary about the recent Tuscaloosa tornado. A giant basketball player is prominently involved.