Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Kevin James, SUNY Cortland attendee. I swear to you, he used to be a funny stand-up. I promise.
• For the first time, Ohio St AD Gene Smith admits that he asked Jim Tressel to resign. I’m guessing “asked” is probably a kind word for “told.” Just guessing though.
• There might not be an NFL season again. Or something.
• B1G commissioner Jim Delaney wouldn’t mind the conference going rogue. Or off the grid. Either one sounds cool.
• CBS’s Bryan Fischer has a recruiting notebook. I’ll bet it has rad, hand-drawn band logos all over it. Total badass.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett speaks with Indiana’s Kevin Wilson. Intensely.
• Big East safeties are ranked. By and large, they outperformed all Big East doorknobs. Nailed it.
• Fox Sports Ohio lists “giant killers.” If they did crazy, petite killers, Casey Anthony would’ve been a shoe-in.
• Trust me, LSU QB Jordan Jefferson is a sure-thing to have a great year. I haven’t a single question about him.
• Rivals profiles Hawaii QB Bryant Moniz.
• Washington RB Deontae Cooper tore his ACL. Again.
Today’s Video of the Day is Jake Gyllenhaal vs Wild. Ty apparently loves this stuff.
Enjoy your Friday. Purchase!
***Follow me on Twitter.***