Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Purdue graduate Jim Gaffigan, who probably, despite the bacon and hot pockets, still has healthier knees than Ralph Bolden.
• Former NC State QB Russell Wilson is officially a Wisconsin Badger. I don’t even know why we’re wasting time actually playing out the B1G season. Sam Keller approves of this message.
• When it comes to the rule that allows Wilson to transfer, SI.com’s Andy Staples is a shameless fanboy.
• The autopsy results pertaining to the death of Alabama OL Aaron Douglas came back positive for multiple drugs.
• The Pac-12 is bringing Apple and Google aboard. Lycos and AltaVista are still totally down to party, Big 12.
• Former Florida Gator and current Miami Dolphin LB Channing Crowder “hypothetically” sold his jerseys while still in school. Hypothetically, I don’t care.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd profiles Miami coach Al Golden. The word “swagger” appears no less than three times.
• Former ASU WR Kerry Taylor has gone public with his lack of confidence in ASU coach Dennis Erickson. It’s almost like Taylor has closely followed Erickson’s career.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg talks to Kansas OC Chuck Long mostly about non-Kansas things. Probably smart.
• Purdue RB Ralph Bolden has intact ACLs. For now.
• ESPN’s Andrea Adelson profiles Navy OL Travis Bridges. Spoiler: Root for Travis Bridges.
• ESPN’s David Ubben catches up with former Oklahoma QB Jason White. He now sells clothes on fewer intact ACLs than Ralph Bolden.
• Given its recent circumstances, could Ohio State recruiting take a hit? Probably, says Fox Sports.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly gets all up in the Cougars. I wrote that sentence like that on purpose. BYU.
• It should be known that Marshall has a RB named “Tron.” And that he is not at all above the law.
• Rivals has bounce back players.
Today’s Video of the Day is a local TV reporter casually taking a last puff from a cigarette … while covering a blazing oil fire.
Enjoy your Tuesday. Go buy things.
***Follow me on Twitter.***