Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Mary-Louise Parker, former North Carolina School of the Arts student. And Weeds star. And … I lost my train of thought. She probably doesn’t know about Butch Davis’s troubles, and I don’t care.
• North Carolina pretty much broke every rule. Total bad boys of the ACC, for sure.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel thinks UNC coach Butch Davis will survive. Basically, he’s a T1000.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd talks to Oregon coach Chip Kelly about the Ducks‘ ongoing situation with the NCAA. Win the Dodd.
• ESPN then ranks Big 10 QBs. Michigan QB Denard Robinson is apparently the best they’ve got.
• Pitt officially welcomed Ohio State LB transfer Ejuan Price into their awaiting arms.
• Auburn got blung (past tense of a new verb).
• Football Study Hall cracks open the UNC door and notices that things got better as games went on. Also, things could potentially get much worse.
• New lesson: Always give Rick Ross credit in your tweets.
• Oklahoma St is building a $16 million practice facility. Psh, I bet they don’t even have an organic juice bar built in.
• Ohio State president Gordon Gee stood before a group of nuns and apologized for using “Little Sisters of the Poor” in vain. Whattaguy.
• UCLA OL Stan Hasiak is academically ineligible, which I believe brings him to seven strikes.
• LSU coach Les Miles pretty much owns an 8-foot basketball hoop. His young daughter stood no chance.
Today’s Video of the Day is Tom Hanks doing an impromptu weather report. For Spanish-speaking TV.
Enjoy your Wednesday. Buy MORE things.
***Follow me on Twitter.***