Today’s Chorus is brought to you by the late (and still awesome) Phil Hartman, former CSUN employee. He also sings today’s Video of the Day song. He’s that good.
• According to documents released yesterday to The Oregonian, recruiting material Oregon paid for for 2011 prospects was mostly made up of class of 2009 recruits. Probably not ideal.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples reacts and thinks Oregon either got ripped off or shadiness was abound.
• Auburn pays employees. I know, right?
• Louisville CB Darius Ashley got a second DUI. It’s right around five or six where you really start getting concerned, I guess.
• ESPN’s David Ubben ranks Big 12 RBs. Be on the lookout for a particularly sassy Texas A&M RB Christine Michael.
• ESPN’s Heather Dinich ranks ACC RBs. I originally wrote “Heater Dinich,” which is a much cooler name.
• The Ohio BMV (not DMV!) said no “wrongdoing” was done when Ohio State football players purchased cars. I still can’t get over “BMV.”
• Former West Virginia coach Bill Stewart will be paid $1.65 million as a buyout. That’s a LOT of porches and lemonade.
• Football Study Hall previews Georgia Tech. What I gleaned is that the Yellowjackets run their offense really well, except when they don’t.
• “Central Florida is gonna getcha!” says SI.com’s Stewart Mandel.
Today’s Video of the Day is the monorail song from The Simpsons. Just because it’s probably been too long for all of us.
Enjoy your Tuesday. Buy things.
***Follow me on Twitter.***