Today’s Chorus is brought to you by former UCLA attendee and noted insane person Nicolas Cage. It’s about time.
• Does Ohio State AD Gene Smith want to hire private detectives to tail Buckeye football players? Um, possibly.
• CBS’s Dennis Dodd has ten facts about the Rose Bowl. My weird Rose Bowl fact: It’s the best place to see a game in January, but probably the worst September through December.
• North Carolina players have accrued over $13,000 in parking tickets. That sort of thing requires a professional-level ability to never, ever give a shit.
• Oregon CB Cliff Harris is at a non-Bone Thugs ‘n Harmony crossroads, says the Register-Guard’s George Schroeder.
• MGOBLOG compares Ohio St to USC. In a completely reasonable, unbiased way. Mostly.
• After an unfortunate reference to Aaron Douglas (removed shortly after posting), ESPN’s Edward Aschoff ranks SEC offensive lines.
• The ACC is very happy with their dainty debutante schedule, thank you very much.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg ranks Big Ten running backs. He separates Wisconsin‘s two headed monster, which is a testament to just how cruel and unusual Adam Rittenberg truly is.
• Colorado C Mike Iltis is retiring due to both injury and academic concerns, making him the 18th player to leave the Colorado program this offseason. That doesn’t feel like a normal number, does it?
• Lost Letterman ranks college football’s top transfers. I hope Kansas State RB Bryce Brown makes the list again in two years.
• Auburn coach Gene Chizik was kind of surprised he was hired two years ago, too.
• Incoming Ohio St linebacker Ejuan Price requests permission to become “Former Ohio St linebacker Ejuan Price.”
• Notre Dame is getting a network. You probably won’t watch it.
Today’s Video of the Day is a completely insane remix of The View. I have no idea, either.
Enjoy your Friday. Buy apparel.
***Follow me on Twitter.***