Today’s Chorus is brought to you by former Boy Meets World actress Danielle Fishel. She apparently hosted some show thereafter. The important thing to remember here is that we went to the same high school. And our high school is terrible at football.
• Oregon All-American CB/PR Cliff Harris has been suspended indefinitely in the wake of his driving citation and other outstanding (in a bad way) fines. He’ll miss, at the very least, the LSU game. Say what you will, but Chip Kelly is now probably the Anti-Tressel of the moment.
• ESPN’s Chris Low ranks SEC wide receivers. An innocent enough list until you realize who will be throwing to these guys. And that would be mostly unproven people.
• ESPN’s Heather Dinich gets in on the position ranking hustle and trots out ACC quarterback rankings. Randy Edsall is in charge of #1. I don’t feel good about this.
• Add “saggy pants” to the list of awesome things happening right now for New Mexico football.
• Kegs ‘n Eggs has Bodog Heisman odds. Notre Dame QB Dayne Crist checks in at NotGonnaHappen to 1.
• Football Study Hall does its best to figure out Cal. I don’t think they’ll ever be the same.
• Michigan St is ready to prove the doubters wrong. Unless the doubters live Tuscaloosa, AL. You guys were totally right.
• Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott is, alongside his Big 10 and SEC brethren, also looking into athletes getting a little more scratch.
• The new Longhorn Network will mostly feature Mack Brown doing and saying things.
• Former Miami RB Storm Johnson can transfer anywhere he wants to, so long as it’s not a college or university in the United States.
• Two Kansas football players are taking on other KU athletes at their own sports. This time it’s women’s soccer. The video is a little long but if you start at around the five minute mark you won’t be sorry. Unless you hate comedy.
Today’s Video of the Day is terrific advice to graduates of any age — keep on dancing!
Enjoy your Thursday. Buy stuff, etc.
***Follow me on Twitter.***