Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Ben Schwartz, Union College (Schenectady!) graduate. He was good doing shorts for ESPN and is now great occasionally on Parks and Rec. Also, his hair is eerily similar to mine.
• Terrelle Pryor pulled a Jason Giambi and apologized for nothing in particular. Sports!
• CBS’s Brett McMurphy looks at how the tornadoes that hit Alabama brought a little bit of humanity to the Iron Bowl. Just a little.
• Pitt and Penn St will start playing each other again in five years. By that time, Ty and I will either be THE voices of college football or we’ll be long gone with the money we’ve slowly laundered from everyone that has ever listened to the show.
• Texas lost WR Greg Timmons to a nasty case of no longer wanting to play for Texas.
• Free agent QB Russell Wilson should be deciding on a 2011 destination soon. You know, for grad school.
• The CBS Sports Network, which will forever be a triple digit channel, has hired Rich Rodriguez to be a full time analyst.
• Football Study Hall aims at Ole Miss. And Dairy Queen. Just read it.
• ESPN’s Heather Dinich looks at Week 3 of the ACC slate. My calendar also says today is June 15, if you’re curious.
• SEC running backs are ranked. No joke to be had here, the conference is filthy is backs.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg chats with Michigan St coach Mark Dantonio.
• New West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen went skydiving yesterday. And almost exploded.
• Oh, you thought The Wiz was done rolling out the financial reports from the bowl games. Too silly.
• Rivals’s’s’s’s’s Tom Dienhart looks at the biggest scheme changes of the offseason.
Today’s Video of the Day features two seals being released into the wild. And wouldn’t you know it, right after they were released, things got super romantic.
Enjoy your Wednesday. Buy stuff!
***Follow me on Twitter.***