Today’s Chorus is brought to you by JJ Abrams, Sarah Lawrence alumnus and Super 8 director. And yes Sarah Lawrence actually has an equestrian team.
• Former Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor and his lawyer have threatened legal action against ESPN for “bogus” reports. Guess what isn’t happening? Actual legal action.
• The photographer implicated as the person paying Pryor for memorabilia, Dennis Talbott, has denied any wrongdoing and any payment to Pryor. Hm, where should conventional wisdom fall here?
• Also, this Dennis Talbott fellow is alleged to have had a ginormous, unregistered Ohio State memorabilia business. Mmhmm.
• Jim Tressel‘s still on the hook for that 250k fine.
• West Virginia coach Bill Stewart is reportedly being bought out as we speak. Damn, Holgorsen DOES move fast.
• USC coach Lane Kiffin will have a chat with the NCAA this weekend. Hopefully, for Kiffin’s sake, the NCAA promotes an atmosphere of tasty refreshments during these meetings.
• ESPN’s David Ubben reviews Big 12 Heisman contenders. I go all Justin Blackmon all the time here.
• Fox Sports Detroit goes game by game with Michigan’s 2011 schedule.
• SI’s Don Banks speaks with NFL scouts about Terrelle Pryor’s NFL prospects. It’s not glowing.
• USC S Patrick Hall has torn an ACL for the second time and will miss the 2011 season.
• EA Sports held a demo for NCAA ’12 at E3. (Goosebumps)
Today’s Video of the Day is elephants going bonkers. Woah.
Enjoy your Friday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***