Today’s Chorus is brought to you by a small, attractive person that responds to Hayden Panettiere, a non-college attendee. She was also in Remember the Titans and is apparently dating former Colorado WR Scotty McKnight. That’s football-ish.
• Hold on to your seats … Terrelle Pryor is done at Ohio State after making a statement to that effect through his lawyer.
• Further, Pryor is now alleged to have earned tens of thousands of dollars signing autographs. Or maybe it was just his mom signing autographs, who knows.
• USC was stripped of its 2004 BCS title. Just think, in ten years, people will look back and say, “I have no idea what a BCS title is.”
• North Carolina received, “almost a year” after the stories originally began trickling out, a letter of inquiry from the NCAA. At least all those players got bottle service out of this whole thing.
• Colt McCoy‘s wife calling into a terrible radio show is somehow news.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly previews Kentucky, and on second thought, they lost to Charleston Southern. Woops.
• ESPN’s Edward Aschoff smells some SEC upsets. And also sweet, sweet SEC bourbon.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett rounds up various Terrelle Pryor reactions from the Internetz.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples tells Ohio State fans to maybe simmer down a tad if they know what’s good for them.
• The new issue of Sports Illustrated has an extensive profile of Stanford QB Andrew Luck. Spoiler: He’s a bright dude.
• Rivals profiles Norm Chow and his return to Utah. Because he used to coach in that state, you see.
Today’s Video of the Day is Infinite Shampoo. Simple. Effective. Insane.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***