Today’s Chorus is brought to you by somebody named Blake Lively, who apparently is now a fake naked person who may or may not coincidentally have a movie coming out soon. Crazy how that works.
• The SEC spring meetings began and oversigning was the topic du jour.
• Kansas DC Carl Torbush decided to retire to devote his attention to battling “low grade prostate cancer.” Let’s hope for a swift, speedy Torbushian recovery.
• ESPN’s Mark May has spelling credibility! <— I don’t know what “credibility” means.
• Deadspin’s Tommy Craggs very intelligently argues that Jim Tressel is a “symptom, not the disease.”
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly studies Rutgers. Our sympathies.
• Incoming Oregon LB Tyson Coleman was chased down (on bike) and arrested by police after ditching an unopened can of 4Loko. Yep.
• SEC coaches react to Jim Tressel’s resignation. I’m not sure Houston Nutt actually knows what happened. Seriously.
• SB Nation’s Spencer Hall eulogizes Jim Tressel. Oh don’t act surprised that there’s a “suck it” reference in the first paragraph.
• Texas compliance is for real.
• Top incoming South Carolina recruit Jadeveon Clowney is most likely eligible. Hurray!
Today’s Video of the Day is Jon Stewart tap dancing on Sarah Palin.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***