Today’s Chorus is brought to you by late West Virginia alumnus Don Knotts, who despite his allegiance to the Mountaineers, would’ve probably sided with Johnny Law re: Dana Holgorsen.
• West Virginia OC Dana Holgorsen was allegedly escorted from the premises of a casino. Allegedly.
• SEC commissioner Mike Slive is proposing anti-oversigning legislation. I imagine it’s called something like the SabanSpurrierNuttPetrino Addendum. Or something.
• ESPN’s Joe Schad reported that former NC State QB Russell Wilson visited Auburn yesterday. Excuse me, I should have used his full name … Joe Schad According to Sources.
• With the Big 10 weighing options to cover additional “cost of attendance” for student-athletes, EDSBS examines just what that means at different schools.
• Oregon coach Chip Kelly talks about his team’s unique way of naming captains. After reading this, I think I may have been inadvertently named a captain of something.
• The Big 12 has dark horses. Or do they?
• Notre Dame WR Michael Floyd may not miss any games after all. Nice ‘n tidy.
• Nomadic QB Tate Forcier either wants to be closer to home or doesn’t. That about covers it.
• SB Nation’s Spencer Hall has some thoughts about South Carolina being favored to win the SEC East. He feels cautiously nauseated.
• Noted horrible person Senator Jon Kyl won’t be returning the contribution he received from the Fiesta Bowl.
• Boise State‘s secret? Holland pipeline, duh.
Today’s Video of the Day is the trailer for the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I can’t argue with any of what Marty Funkhauser says.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***