Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Athens, GA native Kim Basinger, who probably doesn’t know Jake Scott, recent College Football Hall of Fame inductee from Georgia. She also probably doesn’t know that her scenes in Wayne’s World 2 made me feel all funny inside. Probably.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples has a post-spring Top 25. Ty’s already excited.
• The Daily’s Dan Wolken takes down the APR system.
• CBS’s Brett McMurphy weighs in on Big East expansion in the wake of the mammoth Pac-12 TV deal. Apparently, the Big East wants some pie.
• EA Sports’s NCAA 12 lets you screw around with conference and bowl alignment. And the Big East takes another early hit.
• Former Ohio State basketball player Mark Titus comments on the little he knows (or doesn’t) regarding Ohio State football players and their automobiles.
• Fox Sports South profiles Alabama RB Trent Richardson and even trots out pictures of Florida cheerleaders to bolster their content. Heroic.
• Football Study Hall slaps Purdue around with rock hard data. And sexy line graphs.
• Georgia alum and new College Football Hall of Fame inductee Jake Scott is a man.
• SI.com’s Bill Carey makes the case for ten possible early enrollee impact players.
• LSU coach Les Miles is/was a greased-up, sculpted man machine.
Today’s Video of the Day is Bert sitting down with SNL’s Andy Samberg. Yes, that Bert.
Enjoy your Tuesday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***