Today’s Chorus is brought to you by former Minnesota attendee Bob Dylan, who, you won’t believe this, was a heroin enthusiast for a bit. Upset of all upsets, I know.
• CBS’s Brett McMurphy eyeballs the Big East and the crossroads it may or may not find itself nearing.
• When Michigan plays Notre Dame (in Michigan Stadium‘s first ever night game), the Wolverines will wear made-up throwback uniforms. Certainly one option.
• Former Missouri QB Tyler Gabbert visited Louisville over the weekend. At this point, Louisville is being strongly considered as one of many options.
• Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino is the newest coach to get PAID. The good news is his buyout (should he decide to leave) is $18 million in the near future and then $10 million thereafter. And both kidneys. And an eye. And he has to be Arkansas‘s butler.
• Auburn and Alabama spend money on recruiting services. And then some more money.
• ESPN’s Ted Miller has been positively bipolar during his “Hope & Concern” series. He’s been torn up by USC and Washington so far.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg analyzes Michigan’s schedule, just like he did for eight other conference teams. Basically, you can go screw off, Indiana, Northwestern, and Purdue.
• Football Study Hall gets its numbers all up in Kansas State. Bill Snyder will definitely not be reading this, which is why you absolutely should.
• The Wiz is running up the score with his bowl expense reports. Total pro.
• USC QB Matt Barkley is a History Channel superstar.
Today’s Video of the Day is Blake Griffin jumping over a tiger and begging to be in a video game. I like Blake Griffin.
Enjoy your Monday.
***Follow me on Twitter.***