Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Raylan Givens. I just got caught up on “Justified,” and holy hell is it good. I don’t know if ora where a fictional character went to college, so let’s just assume Oregon.
• Alabama OL Aaron Douglas was found dead in Jacksonville. He was a JUCO transfer who was a freshman All-American at Tennessee. An unspeakable tragedy.
• CBS Sports bloggers debate the merits of supposed post-spring top 25 teams. I believe that’s our pal Adam Jacobi flexing in the first picture.
• You’re not going to believe this, but former Michigan QB Tate Forcier won’t be a Miami Hurricane after all, citing “personal reasons.” Probably a win for Miami here.
• Fox Sports’s Bruce Hooley presumes that Ohio State fans aren’t being realistic about the Jim Tressel situation. Onohedint.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly reviews Colorado with meaningful numbers. If you haven’t yet, take the time to learn Football Study Hall‘s stats. It won’t make Colorado any better, just more interesting.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel took part in a mock exercise walking through the NCAA enforcement process. He was last seen glassy-eyed and aimlessly wandering the streets of New York.
Today’s Video of the Day is the trailer for Owen Wilson’s Steve Nash documentary. Bet you didn’t see that coming.
Enjoy your Friday.
Follow me on Twitter.