Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Princeton graduate Ellie Kemper, who stars in The Office and makes up half of Subtle Sexuality, whose music videos make me feel uncomfortable. In a good way.
• Florida coach Will Muschamp finally signed a contract. Oh I get it — he’s like Don Draper in Rod Blagojevich’s haircut. With a wristband.
• Lloyd Carr told Ryan Mallett to leave Michigan. It’d be funnier if he rounded up a posse beforehand.
• Washington coach Steve Sarkisian used the same words to describe his decision to “anoint” Keith Price to starting QB as he did Mark Sanchez. I don’t know what this means.
• New Solid Verbal pal (and ESPN blogger) Brian Bennett handicaps the Big East race and treats the teams like horses. Get it?
• The Wall Street Journal wonders if Oregon coach Chip Kelly is a genius. I’ll defer to Kelly’s reaction to a similar question the coach received last year — “Jonas Salk was a genius.”
• Scout.com took the time to produce a video about the 2012 recruiting classes of Texas schools in May of 2011. The barren set (that may be at Sea World) bums me out.
• SB Nation’s Bill Connelly is back again with his charts, graphs, and general intelligence — this time with an in-depth look at Syracuse. His analysis is almost identical to Fox Sports’s, only exactly the opposite.
• Kansas State is installing new turf and SB Nation has video that will BLOW YOUR MIND.
• An Urban Meyer documentary will be released by SI.com. I’m still afraid that Urban’s going to fall into the water behind him.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel learned ten things this spring. Nothing more, nothing less.
Today’s Video of the Day is the best Land Rover commercial I’ve seen all day. And I’ve seen, uh, a bunch.
Enjoy your Friday.
Follow me on Twitter.