Today’s Chorus is brought to you by proud Queens University (Belfast) alumnus Liam Neeson, who would’ve completely yesterday’s Pakistan mission long ago if given the chance. You can’t convince me that he’s not just playing a character in “Taken.” A very specific set of skills!
• Osama bin Laden is DONE. Yahoo!!!!!’s Dr. Saturday has campus reaction videos.
• Oregon had its spring game. The Eugene R-G’s Rob Moseley reacts by summarizing and theorizing on the implications. Probable starting middle linebacker Kiko Alonso seemed to lock up the starting job and then reacted by getting arrested for allegedly burglary (a year after being suspended for the 2010 season for a DUI charge). We all have our ways.
• Former USC RB coach Todd McNair lost his “unethical conduct” appeal to the NCAA in the Reggie Bush case. I don’t know who’s in the right here, but after this weekend, Bush definitely needs some good marketing.
• ESPN broadcaster Kirk Herbstreit is done with Twitter. For-ev-er. Maybe.
• Ohio State LB Dorian Bell is suspended for 2010 after violating team rules. Apparently, he immediately forwarded incriminating emails to AD Gene Smith.
• Notre Dame WR Michael Floyd pled not guilty to his DUI charge.
• NC State coach Tom O’Brien dismissed three-year starting QB Russell Wilson for a lack of commitment to the team. Translation: Baseball’s for losers.
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett has West Virginia spring game notes. It appears that the normal numbers hot Holgied.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg throws out some 2011 B1G Ten thousand yard rushing guesses. He puts some eggs in the Scheelhaase basket.
• This year’s “Fiesty Mike Riley and Oregon State Win with Less!” column fell to ESPN’s Ivan Maisel. Ivan kindly asks you to forget that Mike Riley has never lost fewer than four games in a season. Shh!
• Your probable Washington starting QB is Keith Price. Joe Montana‘s kid’s name is NOT “Keith Price.”
• The college football billboard wars have found their way up to Michigan.
Today’s Video of the Day features the best wipeouts from some show.
Enjoy your Monday.
Follow me on Twitter.