Today’s Chorus is brought to you by UCSB graduate Dan Harmon, creator of Community, which made me laugh more than anything else did last night. It’s gotten unbearably easy to make it into this spot. Oh well.
• Toomer’s Corner poisoner Harvey Updyke was attacked a couple of days ago after a hearing, so naturally he called into the Paul Finebaum show yesterday. It was all very much absurd and amazing. SB Nation’s Holly Anderson summarizes.
• Alabama coach Nick Saban recruits thoroughly. ESPN’s Jamie Newberg foolishly thinks he can enter the Saban recruiting world and not come back scarred and alone.
• If you at all watched Utah after mid-October, it should come as no surprise that the Utes’ defense was ahead of the offense during the spring game. The SLC Punk may need to start warming up his arm.
• Top RB recruit Jonathan Gray has selected … TEXAS!! Do you believe in Miracles? … YES!!
• Clemson coach Dabo Swinney hosted a Clemson Fantasy Camp. Oh sure, it’s all middle aged fun and games until #95 falls down the hill. Fine, that was fun too.
• ESPN’s Ted Miller reports that USC coach Lane Kiffin is ready to be judged by his winning. As opposed to what exactly before?
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg has a pleasant conversation with probably Wisconsin QB Jon Budamayr. At first glance, his name appears fun to say. I’ll keep you posted.
• Fox Sports Midwest tries to make sense of Blaine Gabbert’s run at QB for Mizzou. To my unprofessional, untrained eye, he always looked above average, but never worthy of elite conversations. That’s why they pay me the big bucks.
• SI.com’s Andy Staples has had it UP TO HERE with the BCS’s threats regarding their anti-trust lawsuit. UP TO HERE!
• Michigan CB Cullen Christian is leaving Ann Arbor, making him the 47th defensive back to leave in two years. Hurts.
Today’s Video of the Day is a Super Mario proposal. As in marriage proposal. I always approve of dorklove. Always.
Enjoy your Friday.
Follow me on Twitter.