Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Columbia alum Art Garfunkel. Why? Just look at him. He’s Art Garfunkel, damnit.
• Ohio State AD Gene Smith talks about his “nightmare” situation with Jim Tressel.
• CBS’s Tony Barnhart has ten burning SEC questions. If the burning continues tomorrow morning for Mr. Barnhart, I recommend a trip to a physician for antibiotics and a stern talking-to about life decisions.
• SI.com’s Stewart Mandel isn’t thinking happy thoughts about Auburn‘s immediate future. HATERZ!!
• Former Alabama RB Mark Ingram is your NCAA 12 cover model, beating out Auburn’s Nick Fairley and two overvalued NFL Draft prospects.
• Iowa State coach Paul Rhoads punches a moose. AC-TING!!
• If you guessed “deer antler” as the source of a secret supplement that Auburn players used last year to supposedly heal faster, you have chosen wisely.
• ESPN’s Andrea Adelson visited TCU and has some double dashes to report.
• She also got some voice time with Boise State coach Chris Petersen. The usual topics were broached.
• Iowa State doesn’t quite seem to have a QB yet. Here’s to hoping I don’t have to copy/paste that in early October.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg visits Wisconsin and spends most of his space explaining why the Badgers can’t really complete a pass yet.
• Fox Sports’s Lisa Horne profiles incoming UCLA freshman QB Brett Hundley. Apparently, he has a magnificent smile.
• Don’t drop USC QB Matt Barkley‘s passes or run the wrong route. Just… don’t.
• Northwestern QB Dan Persa‘s achilles is coming along nicely. You know, for an achilles that completely exploded.
• New San Diego State coach Rocky Long isn’t a fan of Boise State’s blue turf. Boohoo.
Today’s Video of the Day is proof that, even if you don’t like the Foo Fighters, a giant band playing in a random guy’s garage is always cool.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
Follow me on Twitter.