Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Michigan alum Rich Eisen, who, if the NFL lockout continues, could find himself with a lot of time to enjoy Michigan Stadium’s new video board.
• Iowa DB Willie Lowe, one of the Hawkeye players who suffered from rhabdomyolysis, asked for his release from the program.
• Arizona State took a big hit with star CB Omar Bolden and WR TJ Simpson both going down with torn ACLs. They’ll still beat Arizona.
• ESPN’s Heather Dinich predicts 1,000 yd ACC running backs and has now decided to include my new favorite, Wake Forest RB Josh Harris. ‘Bout time.
• TCU has new uniforms and helmets.
• ESPN’s Chris Low has an Arkansas status update. As far as I can tell, the Hogs and RB Knile Davis are In a Relationship. See what I did there?
• A Pac-12 Network is a “done deal” for 2012. I’m already aimlessly sending out my resumé.
• More of those Ohio State gold pants medallions have hit the open market … on the History Channel. Cool?
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg has some observations from Buckeye practice in Columbus. Quick, somebody check his pockets for gold pants!
• ESPN’s Brian Bennett does the same from Pitt. He seems keen on coach Todd Graham.
• Fox Sports Florida looks at the new ways Gator coach Will Muschamp is running the Gators. I didn’t read the whole thing, but I assume this involves “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” sing-a-longs in the locker room.
• Nebraska turned down the Big Ten Network‘s offer to broadcast their spring game for fear that somebody would study the tape. Hark!
• Michigan is installing a new ginormous video board in Michigan Stadium. It’s expected to work well for awhile but still need some rebuilding.
• Ole Miss‘s new black bear mascot met with children. They weren’t all thrilled.
• Oregon DE Terrell Turner is out for the spring with a leg injury. You may remember him from such video situations as “towering over Ty and laughing.”
• The Name of the Year bracket is finally up!!!
Today’s Video of the Day is the new music video from The Lonely Island, containing language that’s nowhere near safe for your work.
Enjoy your Wednesday.
Follow me on Twitter.