Today’s Chorus is brought to you by Cal pole vaulter Allison Stokke, who I can only imagine is beyond excited to listen to our brand spankin’ new Jeff Tedford interview.
• CBS’s Tony Barnhart is sick and GOT-DANG tired of all the messes off the field in college football and proposes five simple steps to clean up the game.
• Ole Miss QB Randall Mackey has turned the corner after struggling with his voice in the huddle. Good on him.
• Washington State coach Paul Wulff did something entirely human to seal the deal with a recruit across the country.
• Penn State coach Joe Paterno is none too pleased with his offensive line. Oh and also that incessant rock and roll racket.
• ESPN’s Adam Rittenberg visits with Ohio State. I’m sure they love the attention.
• ESPN’s Heather Dinich profiles new Virigina Tech QB Logan Thomas and the expectations surrounding his ascent to starter. And then she herself says he could be a mix of Tyrod Taylor and Cam Newton, so there’s that.
• Colorado kicker Justin Castor isn’t a fan of Dan Hawkins nearly as much as he is, well, not a fan of Dan Hawkins.
• Scout.com has released its initial Scout 300 rankings for the 2012 class. #1 QB? Guy named Gunner. No big deal. Gunner.
• Georgia QB Aaron Murray wears a European Carry-all. It’s European!
Today’s Video of the Day is the same sink prank done three straight years. To the same guy (language NSFW).
Enjoy your Tuesday.
Follow me on Twitter.